Relax | Enjoy | Unwind
New Shower & Toilet Facilities
Beautiful Location with Fishing on site
Smart New Facilities on site
• Shower and Toilet facilities - free of charge
• Washing Up Station - double sink washing up station situated beside the shower block with hot water (free of charge)
• Fishing Pond - (free of charge*) The pond is mainly stocked with Carp but there are also Tench, Rudd, Roach, Perch and Bream. The pond is for all campers to enjoy, so if you don’t wish to fish why not sit back and watch the fish as they are often seen on the surface sunbathing during the day and enjoy the atmosphere with a glass of wine or a nice cup of tea.
*Despite Cranmoor not charging for fishing, all anglers must have a rod licence. These are available at:
*Only unhooking mats and landing nets provided by Cranmoor are to used. These are free to hire and can be collected from reception on arrival. A £30 deposit will be taken which is fully refunded, once the kit is returned in good order.
• Electric Hook Ups - There are 12 hook up points
• Chemical disposal point
• Drinking water
• Recycling point
• All pitches are spacious and level
Arrival outside of office hours, if you have pre-booked, please go straight to your pitch, it will have already been marked out for you. If you haven't pre-booked, please call 01934 838 397 for assistance (if no answer, call 07717 781 598).
Arrival day - please arrive after 12 noon.
Departure day - please leave by 10am.
Conversation and music must be kept at a low enough level so as not to disturb other campers.
All campers’ dogs must be kept on a lead and stay with you at all times.
Dogs ‘deposits’ must be cleaned up immediately.
Waste needs to be recycled using the containers provided.
Please leave your pitch clean and tidy.